Experienced Loan Processor
Sherburne State Bank is seeking an experienced loan processor who will be based out of our Becker, MN location.
- Requesting work orders, coordinating closings and remitting payment to third party vendors including appraisers, insurance companies and title insurance companies.
- Generating documents for consumer and commercial loan closings.
- SBA loan processing.
- Input and maintenance of loan information on core system.
- Payment and payoff processing.
- Management of Tickler system and documentation tracking.
- Maintain strong relationships with co-workers and lending staff.
- Experience with LaserPro, Fiserv and Commercial/SBA Lending preferred but not required
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Desire to work on a high performing team that strives for continual improvement.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and multi-task, while meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Two-year degree preferred.
Sherburne State Bank was established in 1920 and remains a pillar in our communities. We pride ourselves on quality customer service and on being an asset to the communities we serve.
Please email resumes to Alyssa Braaten, Retail Manager/Human Resource at ABraaten@sherburnestatebank.com.